Sunday 8 January 2012

My Story with Watches

    Years ago when I was a baby. I keep on staring at my mom's bracelet for no reason. It looks interesting with shiny yellow electroplate on it but for some reason what my dad wears are much more bigger than my mom's.I had no clue what's that until i reach my age of 6. Know the fact that those bracelet name as Watch."Wait mom watch means watching TV is it not?" "Yes it is but in other way watch means a hand wearing clock." From that time i knowledge that's [Watch]

    Unique design with proper color makes me attract to them. After few years I turned 10.Started to collect various type of watches such as Rolex, G-Shock, Polo, Yves Saint Laurent and more as hobby. When the time passes furiously I finally turned 14. Got the thinking of search for a job earning and keep my independent since I got the habit of replying people. My head spin 360 degree on how am I gonna rent a small store on with my current saving? Despise I'm just a student. I cant afford and went out for part time jobs and seeing I'm a student. I work real hard for my salary.

    Time passed by. Age of 15. Rent a store and selling my treasures.But problem problem appears and I work hard for the money result as I cant get a store because I lack of requirement. I never know I need them. But I did not stop and finally I found a shop. The owner is an Old man. And surprisingly he accepted me. His name Mr.Lee, never forget it. He thought me a lot of stuff regarding to watches and even the customer's needs.We share the same hobby as collections. But within the collection one of them is Watch.

    Is been years I doing this and understanding the needs of certain customers since my earning will be exchange on a new watches .Sudden strike!Strange signal pop up within our list name "Bootlegs". The price it self is far beyond the original and is made in china. It really disappointed. Judging from the Bootlegs and The Originals. We can see the different between them. In fact China may copy the actual product but the materials cant' escape. Also our customers start searching for a fine quality FAKE watches which is bootlegs reason on their salary and living cost. Requesting to get for them. Mr Lee agreed since our customers want it. Starting on making lots of research regarding to fake watches details and sellers. From what I see. Even  the product he/she sells is a bootleg and place an officials photo on it saying 99-100% same high quality, 1st grade leather or even the materials are actually alloy but name as other materials. Seriously it broke me apart but I don't bring hatred to them since is the only way to attract customer I guess. We had no choice to get order from China.

    Few days had passed. We received the items. Mr Lee and I checked everything within the box. Same item 4 out of 10 filled with scratches, dirt and even not proper function. And we choose the quality of the watches by my self. As for the problem makers. Mr Lee send it back  to the seller and exchange for others. But those quality bootlegs watches I choose within the shipping boxes it actually satisfied my customers. Even is a real shock but it does make me happy that my customer actually like it Following days we selling bootlegs and original at the same time, Original sells seems worse than bootlegs in time flows. Finally Mr Lee keep original aside but continue bootlegs watches.

    Until today. Because he is too old and closed his store. I stared wandering around and getting involve my self in online sells. I repeating the same method as what I did in my last job but not for original but in future I will...

My Last Treasure. Yves Saint Laurent

No comments: